Friday, November 4, 2016

Potter County & the Bus

It's Friday, YAY,

Happy Friday, the weekend is here, yay :) It's also Z Nation night too, so, zombies, yay.  I like Z Nation, it's a much more lighter tone than Walking Dead, so, it's fun :)

I've had these nails done and to post since the end of September when Casey and I went up to Potter County, camping in the bus (my Daddy's huntin' camp) which was the last time I got up this year. Casey went up last weekend huntin' with my brother and Dad's last friend left.

We also went the old Austin Dam and Bayless Paper Mill ruins that weekend.  There's pics at after the nails of some of those and pics at camp and the awesome 1930 Rio school bus that the camp was, it's awesome :)

So,I started with a base of Essie "Go Go Geisha" (from the fall collection out now", then did a coat of China Glaze "Fresh Prince-ss" on top of the nails to be stamped, then took crumpled up saran wrap and dabbed some of the "Fresh Prince-ss" off of "Go Go Geisha (use a new piece of wrap for each nail you want to do).  I then stamped using China Glaze "Emotion" and Sally Hansen Insta-dri "Pink Fast" with Uber Chic "Great Outdoors" plate and Bundle Monster "Work It" plate.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the stamped nails and a coat of Zoya "Leia" on the others to finish.  I love the little fire stamps and the little camper to pretend it's the bus :)




Go Go Geisha on it's own, it's pretty :) 
Here's the dam ruins and some info on the disaster,  



 







Me and my plush cat that I need to give a name to by the dam.

Here's the paper mill.  This is really freaking cool looking :) It was fun and the weather was awesome that weekend and we had a really good time.  Since Dad died I feel the closest to him up there and really feel he's there. I love it up there.







The bus, it's so flippin' cool.  Dad loved the bus and was so proud of it and I am too!

 My cat begging, even up in the mountains we had a cat begging :)


 Firewood at the bus that Casey put there.

 Cool stuff inside the bus :)



 The bus :) I LOVE the bus :)
 Fire!!!!

Finally, some outhouse humor :) :) :)

Isn't the bus and Potter awesome :) I love it.

Have a great rest of the night and I'll talk to you at some point this weekend.  Don't have much to do this weekend at home since I got a lot done last weekend, so, determined to get a bit caught up with some blog posts this weekend.

Talk soon.  Here's Miss Betty the day we got home from the bus and she missed us so much and wanted to snuggle and cuddle.  I love her :) And, Casey too :)

Hugs, and.........

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment