Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Sponged Stripes

Happy Hump Day My Loves,

Hope you are well and that your week is going good.  Mine is going alright, uneventful and I am so a-okay with that. Boring is good, lol :)

Tonight I have some pretty cool stripey nails I did.  I think these are really cute and they were super easy to do. I used an eyeshadow applicator and sponged the polish onto the nails to create the stripes.  I really like these nails a lot, hope you do too :)

My base here is Essie "Resort Romanza"  I used China Glaze "Casual Friday", China Glaze "All Glammed Up" and Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Jam Sesh" for the striped nails. I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of those.  The glitter is L.A. Colors "Craze".




Resort Romanza on it's own.  I LOVE this shade, it's really juicy looking and was so pretty on it's own too!!!
That's it for the nails tonight.  These were fun!!!

Your feel good for tonight is:

"It's the little things in life that make a big difference."

This one is too freaking awesome, I love, love, love it!!

Have a great rest of the night and I'll talk to you soon, soon!  I leave you with Princess Pebbles, my total princess kitty :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment