Sunday, February 10, 2019

Is it a Walker.......or is it???

Happy Dead Day!!!!!!

It's here, it's here!! The Walking Dead finally returns tonight for the mid-season premiere! I'm so excited and can't wait. This season has been so good in my opinion, it has a new feel with the new show runner and I am loving this season. The Whisperers are going to be so creepy good too and I can't wait for this story line!!!

My sister will be coming in later tonight to watch it with us and I'll be watching the marathon off and on all day until then. Other than that it's going to be a pretty lazy day for me. It's been a busy weekend, we got our friend Sarah all moved in upstairs and I am so sore from so many trips up these steep stairs she has. It's nice to have her here as our new neighbor :)

Onto the nails. I just did some walker, or are they really, nails for the premiere tonight. I kinda am really digging these. Think they came out cool with these colors together :)

My bases are Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Mellow Yellow" (yellow), OPI "My Chihuahua Bites" (orange) and Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Green with Envy" (green). I sponged these on the nails to stamp and stamped using Funky Fingers "Dark Knight" with Creative Shop 09 and Bundle Monster BM-S246 plates. The glitter on my pinkies is China Glaze "Snow Globe".







Green with Envy (green), My Chihuahua Bites (orange) and Mellow Yellow (yellow) on their own.
That's it for today. Have a great day, enjoy the premiere tonight if you are going to watch it. I'll chat at you soon!

I leave you with a super cute pic of Momma Kitty. She went to the Bridge in 2014 and I miss her every single day. She was my baby girl and such a good kitty!
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment