Friday, February 15, 2019

Aurora Borealis, aka the Northern Lights

Happy Happy Friday My Loves,

It's Friday, yay! I had off work today and went out to hang out with my Mom, sister and all the critters. Got to see my horse today and that was really nice. The little solid black wild girl kitty, Firecracker, even sniffed my finger and that is major. She's been in the house almost two years now and we've yet to catch the little wild hussy to get her fixed. It sucks too cuz' she is so pretty and I just want to cuddle her. This is not the first wild black cat my family had in the house. The other one was named Spooky who after she was spayed no one was ever able to touch her again. At least with Firecracker not being spayed is that she is inside and can't get pregnant thank goodness! Hopefully we will get her one day. Bad little cat! I hung out with the other cats too and with Dash, Mom's dog. It was fun!

Today's nails are some ones I've wanted to do for a while now. I am also so very proud of how these came out, they turned out amazing I think :) They are also a place that is on my bucket list to see one day. Hope someday that it does happen!

Without further ado, I present my aurora borealis, aka the northern lights nails. I hope you enjoy these nails as much as I am wearing them currently. I just did them today so I'll keep these until probably next weekend :)

My base is Essie "No More Film". I sponged on OPI "Rich Girls & Po-Boys" and Essie "Salt Water Happy" then I diluted China Glaze "Shore Enuff" with some acetone and brushed that on the nails to stamp. I stamped the trees with Konad black and Lina Winter 02 plate. I put some China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on the tops of the trees in the sky and then on the non-stamped nails to finish. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these :) :) :)




No More Film on it's own. Love dark vampy shades like this one.
Here's a cool pic I pulled off the interwebs of the northern lights for my inspiration, it's so beautiful!
There you have my super proud northern lights nails. Me loves them so much :) :)

Have a great weekend, talk soon. I leave you with Miss Betty and Mr. Kitty. These two are such buddies. I love it and I love them too :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment