Sunday, December 31, 2023

Happy New Year Bubblies!

Happy 2024!!!

Quick post today. I've been down sick since Christmas Day when I started to feel crappy and home from work from Wednesday on. I'm not as sick as I was but am definitely not better. It's either the flu or covid but I don't have any tests lying around any longer to test for the 'vid. Truth be told, I don't see the point, it's like the flu now, you stay home and away from other people until you get better. I've been pretty miserable, yuck! 

So, for my New Year nails I have the most simple stamping. I think these are cute with the bubbles! It's all I could muster up the energy for. 

My bases are Glisten and Glow Splashy & Sassy (shimmer) and Zombie Claw Trying To Catch A Falling Starfish (flakie). I put two coats of Fancy Gloss Sparks on top of my middle nails. I stamped using Uber Chic New Year, New Digits and B. Loves Plates B.00 Rainbows and Unicorns Plates. 



Have a Happy New Year! Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment