Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas Candy Canes

Merry Christmas my loves,

It's Christmas day today! Merry Christmas and have a great holiday if you celebrate. Casey and I are going to his family this morning for brunch then we are coming home and chilling the rest of the day until my sister comes in tonight to give our cats their gifts from her. Sunday I went to church with my Mom and then visited with my horse and the dogs and the cats. It was fun. Put some reindeer antlers on my horse and got some cute pics that I posted below my nails for today.

I've had 24 hours of A Christmas Story on tv since last night when it began and pretty much keep it on the entire time thru the final showing this evening. A Christmas Story is my very favorite Christmas movie in existence. I love that it's based in the 40's! I love this movie!

This is now the fourth Christmas without my dad and that sucks and is hard. I miss him so much but he is still always here with me.

For today I did some super quick stamped candy cane nails. I love the simplicity of these for the day. Hope you do too :)

My base is Essie "Cherry On Top". I stamped using Funky Fingers "Gesso" with Lina "Can't Wait for Xmas 02!" and Whats Up Nails "B050" plates. I put a coat of L.A. Girls Splatter "Speckle" on my pinkies and thumbs to finish.




Cherry On Top on it's own, love this shade of red. 
Here's Dusty Bucks as a reindeer horse :) I love these!!! The first one is Dusty and me :)


Isn't he too cute in his antlers as a reinhorse!!!! That's it for today, have a great day with family and friends and I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Miss Betty in a box! She's too cute :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment