Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Holo Top Coat Comparison

Happy Hump Day Eve, 

Tomorrow is Hump Day already, I'll take it.  This week is behaving naughty.  It's cold and work's been a bit stressful so far, but, tomorrow is the middle of the week, yay!  I will be going out to spend the evening and night with my parents to spend time with them and Dad with his health not so good now, boo.  Just happy I am getting this extra time with them and I get to see my sister and my horse too, yay.  I'll get some current pics of Dusty Bucks tomorrow night and post them next post.  I love my horse so much, he's a really good boy and a sweetie.

So, in with my Holo Series, I have my holo top coat nail wheel comparison post today.  I have them numbered and will list them under the pictures.  These polishes should all be able to be bought still.  I got all of mine online except for the Piggy Polish, I got that at Rite Aid.  I am not good with posting links to buy, but, you can google the brand and find the sites that way.  Radical Self Reliance and all that :)  I like the ones I have as they do go from the sparser ILNP ones to the densest CBL.  I have a holo top coat for every mood.  I always use a creme base and a sparkle/glitter/holo top coat.  I don't own any holo polishes except for couple scattered opaque ones, a few LA Girl, Zoyas, Orly Mirrorball and a few others, but, I only use them as accent nails or for nail art.  I just like having the option to holo/glitter/sparkle any creme the way I want it, so, only creme bases for me.  These are all one coat over OPI "Roadhouse Blues".


 



          


1. ILNP My Private Rainbow (Linear)
2. ILNP My Private Rainbow (Scattered)
3. ILNP My Private Rainbow (Linear & Scattered)
4. Mentality Holo Top Coat
5. Pretty & Polished Halo Top Coat
6. Piggy Polish Lunar Halo
7. Stardust Polish Holy Holo
8. KB Shimmer Prism Break
9. Indigo Bananas SF 35 Top Coat
10. Glorious Spectraflair Top Coat
11. CBL Leather & Lace


And, there you have my holo top coat comparison.  I hope this was helpful if you are looking for holo top coat and every nail polish addict needs at least one holo top coat.  I have the Burners Dozen (Burning Man) of one short of a dozen, which us crazy burners are definitely minus one and not plus one like the Bakers Dozen, LOL :) 

I did do a mani tonight with my Pretty & Polished Halo top coat tonight.  I'll post those on Thursday night when I am back home.  I leave you with a good night and sleep tight from our big bad outside farm country cat living inside now for Winter, Mr. Kitty.  He's a good kitty, but, boy, does he have cabin fever so bad right now, poor guy.  Isn't he adorable?  I am going to get him a top hat and bow tie for a photo op cuz' Mr. Kitty so needs a top hat and bow tie.  
Mr. Kitty
Purrs & Polish,

Melly 



No comments:

Post a Comment