Friday, January 12, 2024

Chickens Running the Farm

Happy Farm Show FriYay! 

Hello loves, today is the day that I go to the PA Farm Show, yay! I love going there and love everything about it from the animals to the educational exhibits to the food. I always run into quite a lot of people I know so that is nice too! 

For my nails for today I chose to do chickens since sadly there are none there this year due to the avian flu. I think these turned out great and I absolutely love the barn and farm house! 

Bases are Great Lakes Lacquer SB: The Thornapple (shimmer) and Nailed It My Heart Is Stronger Now That You're In It (flakie). I stamped using Pretty Fingers by Robin Farm and Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-138 plates. 



Have a great FriYay, talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment