Saturday, January 6, 2024

Pa Farm Show Donuts & Milkshakes

Happy Caturday,

Today the 2023 Pennsylvania Farm Show begins. It's the largest indoor agriculture show in the country. I love going and watching it on our local cable channel all week. The food is a huge draw and it's all delicious. Two of the most popular are the potato donuts along with the milkshakes. It's all so good! For the first of my Farm Show week nails I have some donuts and milkshakes. These are fun and I can't wait for my own donuts and milkshake this Friday when we go!

My bases are Emily de Molly Walk With Me (shimmer) and Nailed It Say It Ain't Snow (flakie). I stamped using Lina Coffee, Tea or Gonutz! 01 and Maniology M288 plates. 



Have a great rest of the weekend. It's snowing here! Talk soon with my next Farm Show nails later this week 🙂

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment