Monday, May 27, 2024

Deer & Elk At Sunset

Happy Monday,

Today I have some elk and deer that I did for my first trip to our family camp for this year this weekend. We had a great weekend and had so much fun as usual. I love getting away to camp. It's so nice up at our camp. I love it so much!

Bases are Potion Polish Arizona (shimmer) and Potion Polish Hills of Heather (flakie). Stamped using Pretty Fingers by Robin Wildlife, Lantern and Wren Wild About You 1, ZZ Forest 1, ZZ Forest 2 and CYO Maniology M102 plates.



Here is camp. It's such a wonderful place to get away to our home away! 
Have a good Memorial Day and think about those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedoms that we have. 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment