Sunday, June 9, 2024

Nail Polish Day Is Every Day!

Happy Sunday loves,

Today I have some nail polish nails that I wanted to do for last Saturday which was National Nail Polish Day but did not due to a super busy weekend I had with two horse shows and the cat and dog vaccine clinic. Then, I had a busy week after work also and no time for my nails during the week either.  So, a week later here they are. 

I think the saying "It's not hoarding if it's nail polish." is too funny and true, ha ha, so I used that image 🙂 I think these are really cute!

Bases are Holo Taco Sugar Rush (shimmer) and BCB Lacquers And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb (flakie). Stamped using Candy Skull M-005 and Uber Chic Nail Polish Is Life plates. 



Have a great Sunday, talk soon 🩷

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment