Sunday, April 3, 2016

TWD Season Finale Nails

Happy Dead Day, Friends,

It's here, it's finally here!!!  It's season finale of The Walking Dead tonight.  I am so excited for it, this back half of this season has been so intense and so good.  We are going to lose a beloved member of our group, no idea who, but, prepping myself to face it, LOL, I am such a loser, ha ha :)  I can't wait for tonight even tho' tomorrow I'll probably need some serious therapy, gah!!!

So, of course I did some finale nails for the big night tonight.  I did some blood splatter and sponged on some different colors and stamped images from Uber Chic's "Zombie Love" plate.  I heart these nails so hard and they are definitely my favorite Dead nails I've done to date.  I am so proud of these suckers.  I used a base of OPI "Steady As She Rose", splattered with OPI "Big Apple Red" and sponged on some neutrals in polishes I was too lazy to write down.  I then finished them all off with a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust".

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Steady As She Rose by herself, this is a nice pink based neutral and worked perfect for my base in these I think :) 

There you have my finale nails.  I hope you like them as much I do :) Enjoy the finale tonight if you watch.  I'll talk to you all soon.  Have a great rest of the weekend.  I've got the season 6 marathon on and just plan on chilling today, doing some more polish organizing and purging, cuddling with the kitties and Casey and of course, Walking Dead all day!

I leave you with Miss Betty using her brother, Buster's, butt as a pillow one day.  This was too cute and I was all the awwwwww's when I saw this.  Ahhh....kitties, I love them so much.

Grab your tissues, booze and other survival gear to get thru tonight's episode.  I know I will be, LOL :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment