Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Sunday Nails

Happy Easter and Dead Day, Yay!!

Hope you all that celebrate have a great day.  Casey and I are getting ready to go meet my Mom and sister at their church, then we are going to dinner at Casey's families with my Mom and sister after church, then it will be home and time for Walking Dead time to start, yay.  There's only two more episodes left this season, sniffle, sniffle, and it's been an intense season so far, not sure yet who we are losing in the season finale next week, but, I know we are losing a beloved character I think.

Anyways, onto the nails.  I used a slew of polishes in these that I didn't (forgot) to write down.  I used a base of Essie "Lounge Lover" that I just got from their new spring collection that is out and it's really pretty, the plates I used were Bundle Monster and a Messy Mansion and dab brushed my nails under the eggs stamp.  Hope you like them.
 
 
 
 
 
Lounge Lover on it's own.

Here's the first flowers I've seen in our backyard this so far, some daffodils, and Miss Pebbles smelling the flowers and enjoying the nice weather too.
 
 
That's it since I have to leave shortly.  Have a great day and talk to you all soon :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment