Thursday, December 21, 2017

Candy Canes

Happy thursday loves,

Since I have an old friend on her way to visit this evening, I just have a super quick post today of my first Christmas nails I did, candy canes.  Me loves these a lot :) They are so cute :)

My base was Essie "Vibrant Vibes".  I drew the candy canes using a white nail striper and then did the stripes using a nail art brush and China Glaze "Salsa".  The glitter is OPI "Minnie Style" on my middle and pinky nails.




Mojito Madness on it's own.  I love this green.
That's it, I'll talk to you when I post my actual Christmas nails on Christmas or Eve, which I still have not decided what to do!  I love you with Dino and Miss Betty, all cute :) Talk soon.
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment