Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas 2017

Merry Christmas Friends,

Today is Christmas.  This year I am not really in the whole Christmas spirit.  It's the second one without my Dad and with Buster, my old kitty, dying the beginning of this month I am just kinda blah.  But, Casey and I did go to church with my Mom yesterday and it was a nice service and I got to see a slew of my cousins that came so that was super awesome.  I've also been sick since Friday morning with a stupid head cold/sinus thing that has been going around and I am cat sitting this week till Friday.  So, I've been busy too.  So, for the nails for today I decided on super simple sparkly ones.  They are so plain but still pretty in my opinion.

I started with a base of Essie "Be Cherry!".  The green and red glitter and the green glitter are both no name snowman bottle polishes that I got from Rite Aid years ago.  I put a coat of China Glaze "Ruby Pumps" on my thumbs and pinkies.


Be Cherry! on it's own.  I just got this one, it's from the current Winter collection out now and the formula on this one is amazeballs.  If you are looking for a really nice red, I'd suggest picking this one up.  I love Essie, they are definitely one of my favorite brands of polish. 

There you have my super boring nails for this year since I am just not feeling it this year,  I do like them tho cuz' glitter, lol :)

That's it for today.  We are going to Casey's family a bit later on and of course I am watching 24 hours of A Christmas Story which I love and watch every single year. I love this silly movie so much, it's fantastic.  Have a great holiday if you celebrate and enjoy your day with family and friends.

I leave you with Mr. Kitty in a box :) I love this cat, he's so cute :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment