Monday, December 18, 2017

Buster Boscoe Cooter Heimerschmidt

Hello my friends,

Today's post is sad.  Two weeks ago today I had to say goodbye to my 15 year old cat, Buster.  That weekend on Saturday he got really sick and went into severe kidney failure.  He had been fine and then suddenly he went down over the course of a day, so the tough decision to send him to The Rainbow Bridge had to be made.  It was really sad, but he did go very peacefully and quietly.  Buster was in my life for 13 wonderful years.  He was a really sweet, friendly, needy, bratty, loveable little dude. There is definitely a void here at home with him gone.  He was there for me thru a lot of craziness in my life and just there for me every day. I miss him and his extra toes so much, it's so weird without him. There's just so much I miss about him. It was so hard saying goodbye to him.  The other cats know he is gone and have been showing their own signs of missing him.  As sad as I am I do know we'll be together again one day and he is never gone from me.  He will always be with me in my heart. I love that cat so much, he was my buddy.

Today's nails are ones I did for Buster last week.  I stamped some kitties on them with my version of rainbows and then did a stamped paw print in a heart for the paw prints he left on my heart.  I added another toe on each one also to represent his extra toes he had.

Before the nails, here is an awesome poem about The Rainbow Bridge, a place I so very firmly believe in. I've read it a million times over in my life and every time I do I still get tears in my eyes. There's quite a few kitties waiting for me there and I know they will all be there to greet me when it's my own time to go to the Bridge.

Here are the nails.  I think these are really nice for Buster. My base here is Essie "Melody Maker".  I stamped using China Glaze "Devotion" with MJ "JR-35" and MoYou London "Kitty Collection 15" plates.  I drew the rainbows with several different polishes I didn't keep track of and a nail art brush.  I used a dotting tool and different polishes for the dots on the paw print nails. Then I put a coat of a "Melly Mix" on the others to finish.




Melody Maker by itself. 
Here are a slew of pics of Buster from over the years. Hope you enjoy them.  He was my cute boy. I love  and miss him so.





























Have a great rest of night.  I'll be posting my first Christmas nails later on this week.

Polish & Purrs,

 Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment