Sunday, March 8, 2020

Evergreen Boughs

Happy Sunday,

Hello my friends, it's been a couple weeks since I posted. Last weekend I did do my nails but put them in my nail draft of nail spam to post at a later date. So, no post last weekend. I hope you are doing good and that life is good. It's great my way. We did have to turn the clocks ahead an hour last night for daylight savings which I absolutely hate and wish they would do away with. It takes me about a week to acclimate to the time change and the cats of course have no idea the clocks changed, lol.

Spring is almost here and I haven't done a whole lot of Winter nails this year, maybe due to the fact that we have had no snow or really any Winter like weather. We've had a bunch of rain but no snow. I don't really like snow too much but do find it pretty and so quiet and peaceful when it is snowing. It's been pretty warm here all season. Today though I did decide to do some Winter nails. I did some stamped evergreen boughs on white to look like the boughs lying on some snow. I kind of really love the way these turned out, I think they are super pretty and hope you like them too. It's not often that I do a white base and today doing one it made me remember how much I really do love white nails :)

My base is OPI "Alpine Snow". I stamped using Finger Paints "Ball Gown Glamour" with Lesly "Winter Mood 1" and Lina "4 Seasons Winter 01" plates. The green glitter is a snowman no name polish and on my pinkies and thumbs to finish is a coat of BaronessX "Esmeralda".


Alpine Snow on it's own. This one is a great basic white if you are looking for a nice white.
Have a great Sunday and an even better week. Talk to you next weekend with whatever nails I come up with doing then!

I leave you with another picture of my Mom and sister's cat, Scoot Too, in the basket I took out to the house for him. He loves his basket so much and I love that he does :) He's such an awesome kitty and so happy they adopted him late last year :) I love him!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment