Saturday, January 21, 2023

Who Run the World? SQUIRRELS!!!!!!

Happy Squirrel Appreciation Day!!!!!!!

Today we are supposed to appreciate those crazy pesky rodent squirrels. I think this is silly and amazing at the same time so to honor them here's some super cute squirrel nails. I think these turned out too cute and I love the saying so much!!! It's funny 😁 

My bases are Polished For Days Neon Glow (shimmer) and Nailed It The Best Blaze Burns Brightest (flakie). I stamped using Maniology M334, Dixie Autumn 02 and Uber Chic I Always Fall For Autumn plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great day and be sure to appreciate some squirrels today đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚

Have a great Saturday, talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment