Sunday, January 29, 2023

Going Down To South Park...

Gonna have myself a time......

Happy Sunday loves,

Hope you are good. I am okay. I had to take Betty for an urgent vet visit yesterday for her chronic sinusitis. I was stressed, she did not feel good. She is feeling a lot better now after her steroid and antibiotic shots thank goodness. I hate when my baby girl doesn't feel well.

We have been snuggling a lot since we got home yesterday. 

Today I have some South Park nails. I love that raw and raunchy show although I don't watch it as much now days as I used to. I think these came out so good. I decided to do an alive Kenny and a dead Kenny (since he gets killed at the end of every episode) on my index nails that broke down recently. It was appropriate to put the dead Kenny on that nail I think!

My bases are Polished For Days Rainstorm (flakie) and Pahlish Cinnamoroll (shimmer). I stamped using ZZ Cartoon 7, Lantern and Wren Gnome Place Like Home, MoYou Noel 16 and Clear Jelly Stamper CJS C-32 plates with all Maniology stamping polishes. 



Have a great Sunday. Here's Miss Betty resting beside me ❤ She is my heart kitty, I love her so much ❤
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment