Saturday, January 14, 2023

PA Farm Show 2023

Happy Caturday!!!

Hope you are well. I am great! Yesterday Casey and I went to The Pennsylvania Farm Show. It's the largest indoor agriculture Show in the United States and it is awesome. I love so much about it, the animals, the food, the people, the educational displays, the list goes on. It's a lot of fun! We were there from 8:30 in the morning until 6:30 last night. We were so tired but a good tired. I also ran into about 20 people I know so that was really awesome too. 

For my nails I did a farmer feeding his pigs. I think these turned out super cute.

My bases are Night Owl Lacquer I Smell Snow (shimmer) and BCB Lacquers Live Like No Other (flakie). I stamped using Maniology M102, Hit the Bottle Home Harvest 01, Clear Jelly Stamper CJS-138 and Apipla Nature plates with different stamping polishes. 



There are my pigs. Here's a couple pics from the day. I took a lot more but have lots of editing to do yet so maybe I'll put them in a future post. 























Have a great Caturday, talk soon ❤

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment