Sunday, March 5, 2023

Betty Boop, In Black & White

 Happy Sunday loves, 

I hope you are well. I am okay. Yesterday I had the cat and dog vaccine clinic I volunteer at, then I went thru and purged some stuff I've been wanting to lately. I might do some more today or not. I haven't decided yet, lol.

Today I have some super adorable Betty Boop nails. I've always loved her and am so happy I have her on a plate. I love these in the black and white. Next time I'll do her in color 🙂 I love these.

My bases are Nailed It There's A Nap For That (shimmer) and Different Dimension Meow You Doin'? (flakie). I stamped using Mundo de Unas Betty Boop plate with different stamping polishes for the images. 




Have a great Sunday, talk soon. I leave you with Princess Pebbles hanging out on my lap with my baby girl Miss Betty in the back ❤️

Polish & Purrs,

Melly 

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment