Saturday, March 25, 2023

Let's Decorate Eggs!

Happy Caturday loves,

Today I have the first of my Easter nails for this year. I did some super cute painted eggs. I have not painted Easter eggs in years. Maybe this year I will with my mom and sister like when we were little 🙂 

My bases are Night Owl Lacquer Put Sugar On Your Toes (shimmer) and Rogue Lacquer Climbing Hydrangea (flakie). I stamped using AZ Easter and Kads Festival 001 plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great weekend, talk soon. I don't have any plans. I have not been feeling too good this week. I've had a cold and Spring allergies have really begun kicking my butt so I am trying to rest and get over this cold.

See you with my next Easter mani 😘 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment