Saturday, February 25, 2023

Happy For Hot Cocoa

Happy Caturday loves,

Hello friends. It's the weekend, yay! Later tonight Casey and I are going to a friend's birthday celebration upstairs in her apartment and I am looking forward to seeing some friends but other than that not much going on this weekend which I am so okay with. 

Today I have some hot cocoa mugs. This Winter around here has not been that cold at all so I haven't really had a desire to do many Winter nails.  Since Winter will be over soon I do want to do want to do a couple more at least for the season. These are cute and I love the shimmery mugs!

My bases are Noodles Nail Polish Long Time No Sea (shimmer) and Fancy Gloss Water Level (flakie). I stamped using Maniology M038 plate with a few Starrily shimmers to color in the images. 



Have a great weekend, talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment