Sunday, April 2, 2023

Some Bunny Loves Ewe

Happy Sunday loves, 

Super quick post today. I am very sick with a really bad head cold. It hit me the end of the week and I am miserable. My head is so congested so I've just been taking it easy this weekend. 

These were not what I had planned but I needed something simple to do with having to constantly blow my nose, ugh! I do think these are pretty cute though for as simple as they are 🙂

My bases are Rogue Lacquer Mind Your Own Uterus (metallic flakie), Jen & Berries The Devil Is Kissing His Wife (flakie) and Paint It Pretty Jump In the Puddles (shimmer) with a coat of a holo flake top coat on top. I stamped using Uber Chic Hello Spring with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great Sunday. Hopefully I'll be back mid week with the mani I did want to do today. Talk soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment