Sunday, June 4, 2023

Let's Dance Until Dawn!

Happy Sunday loves,

I hope you are having a good weekend. Mine has been okay. Yesterday I had the cat and dog vaccine clinic that I volunteer at each month. That was good. It was not as busy as usual but still busy. I am tired after the clinics. Today I am not sure what I am doing. I may go to a picnic good friends are hosting at a local state park but not sure yet. Being away last weekend and yesterday I may just stay home. It all depends on my motivation in a few hours, lol. 

Today's nails are dancing the night away. One thing I have always loved dearly was dancing, dancing and dancing some more to electronic music. These days with my old age and aches and pains I don't dance much but I still listen to EDM music regularly. 

I love these cute little raver looking images. They turned out really cute I think and they make me totally want to dance 🙂

My bases are Pahlish I Can By Myself Flowers (shimmer) and Different Dimension Envy (flakie). I stamped using Mundo de Unas An.  Retro plate with different stamping polishes. 



That's it for today! Have a great day, talk soon ❤️

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment