Saturday, June 24, 2023

Party Like A Pineapple!!!

Happy Caturday loves,

Quick post today. I'm tired after a long week I had. I had work, taking care of two different households of friends cats in addition to my own, then my older sister's wedding last night. 

Today I have these cute pineapples for my summer nails of the season. Last time I did pineapple nails I was still hand painting so it's been a hot minute. These turned out cute!

My bases are Great Lakes Lacquer The Village Chief (shimmer) and Fancy Gloss Fairy Garden (flakie). I stamped using Lina 4 Seasons Summer 01 and Lalo Arroya Playita plates with different stamping polishes. 



 There you have it for today's nails. 

Here are some pics from the wedding 🙂

My sister Gloria and Rich, the newlyweds!

Gloria and me.
My momma, me and brother Dave.
Myself and my sis-in-law Sue.
My nephew Aaron and me.
My nephew-in-law Darren and niece Megan.
We had a great time!

Talk soon ❤️

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment