Thursday, November 23, 2023

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

Hello my loves. I hope you are having an enjoyable turkey day today. I'm very sick with a terrible head cold. I was supposed to go hang out with my mom and sister today but I am now going to see how I'm feeling tomorrow and maybe go for some leftovers. I can't risk getting her sick at 81. Casey is going to see his family. I don't see them as much as I'd like to now days which sucks but is what it is with life and how life goes.

It took all I had in me yesterday to muster up the energy to do these cute Charlie Brown Thanksgiving nails. I think they turned out really cute and I really love these Fall yellows.

My bases are Night Owl Lacquer Citrine (holo flakie) and Potion Polish Hayride (flakie shimmer). I stamped using SF Snoopy and VZ 69 plates with different stamping polishes. 



Have a great turkey day. Talk soon ❤️

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment