Saturday, November 18, 2023

Bats and Cats and Bats!!!!

Happy Caturday loves,

I totally spaced on posting these last week. I did these for the Halloween party I was at. I redid my nails after I really was not happy with the Menaki Nako Cats nails I did. 

Since it was a Halloween party I decided on some super simple stamping. I love cats of course and I also love bats so the two together were perfect. I really enjoyed these 🙂

My bases are Great Lakes Lacquer Michigan Winter Sunsets (shimmer) and Nailed It Twinkling Toes (flakie). I stamped using Whats Up Nails B023, B036 and B072 plates with Maniology Straight Up Black. 



We had such an amazing time. It was so fun and awesome seeing so many great friends! Here's me in the middle. I went as Six Degrees of Separation with my Kevin Bacon hoodie (which I absolutely love). Leah and Nick (the hosts) were camp counselor and Jason. It was great! I took a lot of pics but only putting the one here.
Have a great weekend, talk later today or tomorrow with my next nails. 

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment