Saturday, November 11, 2023

Menaki Neko Cat

Happy Caturday loves, 

Hello friends! Today I have some really cute Japanese Menaki Nako Cats. I have loved these little cats for years. They are known as being the greeting lucky cats in Japan and I think they are so beyond adorable. I think these nails came out too cute even though I completely smudged the one, ugh...I will probably redo my nails tomorrow. That smudging and the overlapping of the two on that same hand middle finger will bug me so bad...gah... Sometimes you just have an off nail day and that was me today!

My bases are K.B Shimmer Love You Brunches (reflective) and Glam Polish Sixteen Candles (flakie). I stamped using Born Pretty BP-X11, Born Pretty BP-X51 and AZ Animals 4 Cats plates with different holo polishes. 



Have a great Saturday, talk soon. Tonight Casey and I are going to the annual 13th Post Post Halloween party we go to at friends' and I can't wait. It's going to be fun and can't wait to hang with good friends!!!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment