Sunday, March 17, 2024

It Looks Like Me Gold......

It feels like me Gold.....it tastes like me Gold...
IT IS ME GOLD!!!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

My sister is still in the hospital. She is slowly getting better...she has so far lost 50 pounds of fluid. The docs think it's all sleep apnea related as her heart is good and her lungs are mostly clear. Hopefully she will be home the early part of the week. I've been taking care of all the cats at mom's. Tina lives with mom. So, I've been busy. Today I am going to a horse show to watch and cheer my cousins on. 

These little leprechaun and gold nails make me so happy. I love the way they turned out and love the little leprechaun on my index nails. He's so spooky 🙂

Bases are Cupcake Polish Emerald (glitter) and Noodles Nail Polish Son of A Nutcracker (crelly). I put a coat of Different Dimension It Ain't Clover Till It's Clover on top of my middle nail. I stamped using Maniology M188 and M455 plates. 



Happy St. Patrick's Day, have a great day!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment