Monday, March 11, 2024

Easter is for Bunnies

Hoppy Monday,

Super quick post today. I'm under a lot of stress currently. My sister is in the hospital since Saturday being treated for severe fluid build-up in her entire body. The docs suspect heart failure. She's getting more tests done today. I am taking care of all 12 cats that she has at mom's. She lives with mom so now mom is by herself and that has me stressed too. Here's to hoping they get her under control and she can go home and make big lifestyle changes for her health. 

I did do these yesterday as I did need some normal and self care myself. These are the first of my Easter nails for this year. 

Bases are Bluebird Lacquer Where'd You Get Those Peepers (shimmer/flakie) and Holo Taco Frozen Benanas (flakie). I stamped using Maniology M465 and M466 plates.



That's it. Keep my sister in your thoughts, prayers and send healing positive energy our way. I'm so stressed out!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment