Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Dots, Dots & Dots

Happy Tuesday Loves,

Hope you are well.  I am doing good! It's summer here officially, today is the first full day of Summer, so, yay :) I love Summer so much! It's one of my favorite seasons for sure and Summers are always fun too!  This past weekend we went to a decompression event that one of our local camps has after PDF, our Burning Man regional event, it was pirate themed and it was so much fun, the weather was perfect and awesome people there so, it was a really fun weekend and it also kept my mind off of Father's Day and this being my first one without Dad was really sad, so, glad I had that this past weekend.  I did take pics that I need to upload and I'll post a few of them in the next post or so that I do on here.  I do have a few pics from PDF tho' at the end of this post.

My nails today are just a simple dotticure I did using some of my dotting tools.  I love doing dots, they are so easy and fun to do and you really can do a lot of different nail art things with them. Every polish-aholic should have a set :)

My base is China Glaze "About Layin' Out", with the dots done using a dotting tool and China Glaze "Sun Of A Peach", China Glaze "Flip Flop Fantasy" and China Glaze "Pool Party", then added a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the dots.  I did the glitter accent with Color Club "Orange Crush", then I put one coat of Color Club "Million Dollar Listing" on my pinky and thumb nails.




About Layin' Out by itself, I love this shade, it's a pretty reddish coral and perfect for Summertime.
Here's a few pics from Playa del Fuego or PDF as we call it for short.

Casey and me on burn night.
Our friend, Andre and me on burn night also. 


My best friend, Valerie, and her boyfriend, also one of my besties, Zach.
Valerie and I sharing a BFF "kiss" in this kissing booth art installation.  This was really cute :) 


That's it for today.  Have a great rest of the day/night and I'll chat at you soon :)  I leave you with your normal dose of kitties.  Here's Betty, Dino and Mr. Kitty in the first pic and Mr. Kitty and Betty in the other two.  Such spoiled kitties live here, I tell ya :)  But, I wouldn't have it any other way.  They are our babies thru and thru :)




Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment