Monday, June 27, 2016

Happy Shark Week!


Happy Shark Week Loves,

Hope you are well, it's Monday and the start of Shark Week, yay!!!  Hope you all had a good weekend.  I had an okay one, had to deal with water in our basement from heavy rains on Friday and spent a good bit of Saturday cleaning up the basement, ugh.  Was going to go to my friend Mandy's horse show to watch her show, this unfortunately took priority, but, it is what it is and I'll hit her show next time. It did suck, I did want to go to the show.

I've also been battling with the worst freaking allergies this year too and the last 4 - 5 days have been brutal with them, I've felt like crap.  Maybe I'm allergic to cats, lol, I'm not, but, that was funny in my head saying that and with me being such a crazy cat lady too :)

So, Shark Week on Discovery channel began last night, so, in honor of Shark Week on TV, I decided to do some nail art with my first attempt ever at drawing sharks, they came out okay, but, next year I definitely need to work on making my shark noses more pointy.  I think the ones on my thumbs kinda look like snakes, oh well, I still love these :)

I did my base with China Glaze "Capacity To See Beyond" (my camera made my skin really red in these pics), then used some nail art brushes with some OPI grays for the sharks (not sure of names since they are mini bottles and don't have names on the bottles, grrr..), Orly "Sweet Tart" and a white nail striper to draw the sharks.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the sharks and a coat of NYC Shimmer Blast Sparkle Top Coat on my index and pinky and the glitter accent is Wet 'n Wild Shimmer Blast "Caught On Sapphire".






Capacity to See Beyond by itself, such a pretty blue this is. 
There you have my Shark Week sorta looks like shark nails :)  I'll be watching some shows here and there about sharks for sure this week :)

Have a great rest of Monday and I'll talk to you soon.  I leave you with Miss Betty and Dino on the couch together yesterday, aren't they adorable?  I love my fur babies so much, they make me so happy :) Happy Shark Week :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment