Wednesday, June 15, 2016

It's More Nails!

Happy Hump Day!!!

Hello friends, I hope you are all having a good week.  Mine is okay, uneventful, so okay :)  Not a whole bunch to say tonight since it's getting late, so, I have several manis I've done over the last few weeks. I hope you enjoy them.  I'll write more in a post tomorrow night or the weekend.  I do have two other manis saved to share also that I'll do soon, I promise :)  On to the nails!

My base here is Color Club "Diggin' the Dancing Queen", my glitter accent is Orly "Pixie Powder" and one coat of a Melly Mix on all the other nails.  I used some nail decals on these nails too.





Diggin' the Dancing Queen on it's own, I love this pretty summer pastel so much, it's pretty.

Here I did a base of OPI "A Grape Fit", then used OPI "I'm Gown For Anything", OPI "Planks A Lot" and China Glaze "Raindance the Night Away" and a nail art brush to create the little "v's" on those nails, then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of those.  I did the glitter accent with Spellbound Nails "Marie", then I put a coat of Athena & Aphrodite "Purple Dreams" on my pinky and thumb nails.






A Grape Fit on it's own, another really pretty purple.
For these nails I did a base of China Glaze "Pool Party" (this is a classic neon from China Glaze, it's been around for years, it's super bright and pretty), with glitter accents of China Glaze "Till The Beat Drops" and then I put a coat of an unnamed NYC sparkle top coat on the non-glitter nails. This mani screams Summer to me :)


Pool Party, it's bright and see what I mean about it screaming Summer :)

Here is a base of OPI "Planks A Lot", then I did some drops of Essie "French Affair", Essie "Nice Is Nice" and OPI "I'm Gown For Anything" on my pointer and middle nails and took a stamper and smooshed the polishes together on the nail to get this smooshed effect, then I put a few nail decals on them and a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust".  The glitter accent is Orly "Explosion of Fun" and then on my pinky and thumb I put one coat of K.B. Shimmer "Prism Break".  I love doing smooshy nails whether I use a stamper or a plastic baggie, they always come out so cool looking, definitely one of my favorite nail techniques to do :)
 

Planks A Lot by itself.

My base here is China Glaze "Raindance the Night Away", my glitter accent is Alchemy Laquers "CuCl2", the nail decals I did put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of, then one coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Crystal Beading" on the other nails.  These make me want to be at the beach listening to the waves crash, so peaceful.



Raindance the Night Away alone, another pretty polish.

For these I used a base of OPI "My Pal Joey", then I used eyeshadow applicators and sponged the polish on to create the gradient effect on my ring and middle fingers with Essie "Nice Is Nice", Essie "French Affair" and Orly "Put the Top Down", then a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of those. I put a coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Blue Frosting" on my index and pinky nails and the glitter accent on my thumb is Pretty & Polished "Chemo Grad".  I used one applicator for each color, put some polish on a paper plate, then dipped app. into the polish, then sponged it onto my nails.  I love this gradient look, I think it turned out really pretty.





My Pal Joey, this is a wonderful blue, so pretty and bright too. it's almost electric. 


That's it for tonight.  Have a great rest of the night and I'll chat at you soon, soon :)

Here's Miss Betty and Buster looking cute, these two are buds.



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment