Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Goodbye Summer Ladybugs

Happy Hump Day Loves,

We made it to the middle of the week, yay :) Hope you are having a good week so far.  Today is the last day of Summer and it sure does feel like Summer still even tho' it's almost the end of September. I normally love Summer and hot, but, this Summer was just entirely too hot, humid and muggy.  I am ready now for some cooler weather, hoodies and to do start doing some Fall nails.  So, for today I have my final Summer nails to share with you.  I did these several weeks back and just didn't get around to posting them, better late than never, eh? I love the way these turned out.  I love ladybugs, they are so cute and these nails were really cute and fun too :)

I started with a base of Color Club "Blushing Rose".  I used a nail art brush and dotting tools with China Glaze "Salsa", Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "White Out" and "Black Out" to do the ladybugs, then a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of those nails.  I then did one coat of Aphrodite and Athena "Maroon Dreams" on my pinky and the glitter accent is a Sally Beauty snowman polish "Red Shimmer".






Blushing Rose on it's own, this is totally my kind of pink :) 
There you have my goodbye to Summer nails.  Hope you enjoyed them :) I did have some other Summer manis in mind that I didn't get to do, so, they will end up being done next year :)

Feel good quote for today is: "Every new day is a blessing and a new chance to expect a miracle."

That's it for today.  I leave you with some silly pics of Miss Betty in the middle of cleaning one day. She's a cutie patootie for sure and I love her so much :)

I'll talk to you soon, have a great rest of the day and night.


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment