Sunday, September 18, 2016

Walkers In the Woods!

Happy Sunday Loves,

Hope you are well.  I am doing okay.  Yesterday Casey, myself, my brother and my Mom took some of Dad's hunting and fishing stuff to a flea market sale at a hunters and anglers club to sell.  We did sell a few things, but, still have so much more left to get rid of too.  Dad had so much hunting and fishing stuff, it's nuts and a bit overwhelming at times.  We do have a couple more sales we want to take some stuff to later this year and hopefully get a bunch more stuff and thangs sold then.

Anyways, since it was a hunting and fishing sale and then the season premiere of Z Nation was on Friday night (it was really a good one too) I decided to do some zombie nails and hunting themed nails for them both, so, here I have my Walkers in the Woods nails.  I like the way they came out and love how the camo came out. I was really happy with it.  I really did dig these nails even if I did screw up the stamping placement on a couple of them, oh well.

I started with a base of NYC "Fashion Safari", then used China Glaze "Mahogany Magic", China Glase "Starboard" and OPI "Suzi-First Lady of Nails" and a nail art brush to paint the camo.  Then I stamped the guns, knife, deer and zombie using Essie "Penny Talk", the green zombies is Kleancolor "Metallic Green".  I used Uber Chic's "Zombie Love" plate and "Great Outdoors" plate and Winstonia "Hunter's Life" for the stamped images.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on all the nails except my pinky and on that I used Funky Fingers "Glitter Matters".  Hope you enjoy them :)







 My camo nails before I stamped over them. I love these so much.

Fashion Safari on it's own.  This is a pretty basic and good neutral polish.
Here's a pic of Princess Pebbles and some duck, a goose and crow decoys in my yard after I hosed the dirt off of them.  It was fun seeing so many ducks in the yard.  I LOVE ducks and they made me happy, did end up selling most of them.
That's it for today.  I'm having a somewhat lazy day watching TV, reading my book, did do my nails, cuddling the kitties and maybe a bath and a nap still.  Have a great rest of the weekend and I'll talk to you soon.  Today's feel good is: "Stay patient and trust your journey.".  This is a really good one, I love it :)

Here's a super cute pic of Buster and Miss Betty.  I love this pic, it's so cute :)


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment