Sunday, September 4, 2016

Lotsa Nails!!!

Happy Sunday Love Bugs,

Hope you are well and having a good weekend.  Here in the US it's a holiday weekend for Labor Day on Monday, so, I have a three day weekend which is awesome.  I love those three day weekends so much :)  Yesterday Casey and I helped some good friends move into their new house they just bought so it was a long day and I am sore today, but, happy we were able to help them :)  Today we have a family reunion on Casey's Mom's side of the family, then a pig roast to go to after that, so, another busy day, then tomorrow we are going to my Mom's to pick some grapes for Casey to make some wine with, yum, then coming home, doing my nails and watching the Z-Nation marathon on the boob tube the rest of the day.  The new season begins on September 16th and I can't wait.  I love that show, it's not Walking Dead, it's more humorous then TWD and I love it.  It's definitely become one of my favorite zombie shows ever too.  If you love zombies the way I do, you should totally watch it, it's silly good :)

Today I have some nail spam for you to enjoy  These are some manis I did the month of August. Hope you like them :)

For this first one I started with a base of Essie "Delhi Dance" here and then used a nail art brush and the following polishes to create the stripes/lines: Orly "Miss Conduct", Zoya "Aurora", Bonita "Flirty Shirley", Finger Paints "Glitz & Glam" and Ornaments (a holiday polish from Rite Aid) in blue, it has no name.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on the striped nails and a coat of a Melly Mix on the others.




Delhi Dance, I love this shade of pink so much, it's girly pretty. 
Here my base was a thermal Funky Fingers "Vibe With Me", then I stamped using Uber Chic's Plate 2-03 and Broadway Nails Gel "One Fine Day". My glitter accent is Finger Paints "Off To Collage!" and a coat of a Melly Mix on my pinky and thumb nails.





Vibe With Me by itself.
My base here is China Glaze "Fresh Prince-ss".   I splattered using China Glaze "Sweet Talk To Me", Broadway Nails "Sour Apple" and OPI "Towel Me About It". I stamped using a Kleancolor Metallic Pink and Uber Chic Plate 2-02. I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the splattered and stamped nails. I put a coat of Scherer Chameleon "Tiny Dancer" on the other two nails.






Fresh Prince-ss on it's own. This is a classic pastel pink with pretty good formula.  This one is out now in the China Glaze Rebel Fall collection.
I started with a base of Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Lacey Lilac", then did the dental floss nails using Venique "Lost In Bermuda", Orly "Candy Shop" and China Glaze "X-Ta-Sea".  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the floss nails and a coat of Ozotic Sugar 902 on my pinky and index nails.  My thumb nail glitter is Color Club "Love You To Pieces".




Lacey Lilac by itself.  I've had this one for years and still love it :) 
The base I used here was OPI "What's With the Cattitude?", then I took some pieces of cut up sponges and sponged on Sinful Colors "Endless Blue", China Glaze "Man Hunt", Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Gray By Gray" and OPI "Rich Girls & Po-Boys", then a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust on the sponged nails. The glitter is Orly "Spazmatic".  I love the way these look, sponged nails are so easy to do and look so pretty when they are done.  Clean up can be a bit of a bitch, but, worth it for the final look :)






What's With the Cattitude on it's own.  This is an oldie and goodie.  This was one of my first light blues I ever had in my collection. 
I started here with a base of Essie "Groom Service", then did some blobs of OPI "I Manicure For Beads" and OPI "I'm Indi-A Mood For Love", then took a piece of a cut up baggie and laid it on top of the blobs and smooshed the polish around with the baggie.  Then I did a coat of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure "Take The Leap" on my index and pinky nails.  I love smooshed nails so much.  I think they look so cool when they are done and cleanup with these can be a bit of a bitch too, but, worth it in the end :)






Groom Service on it's own.  I like this one, it's a pretty blue-ish lilac with a bit of dustiness thrown in, my kind of purple :) 
Last year someone gave my Mom one of those little calendars that have a page a day and the one she got has all feel good quotes on them and she's been saving them me and I post these "feel goods" regularly on Facebook and am going to start sharing them here on my blog posts too, so, for today the first one you get is this one:

"There's always something to be thankful for."

This is such true one too, we should always find something to be thankful for no matter what is going on in our lives :)

That's it for today, enjoy your day and I hope to get the lady bugs I did this past week posted tomorrow.  Until then, here's Mr. Kitty and Dino looking adorable sleeping together one day :)



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment