Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Wintery Scene In Pinky Purple? Why, Yes!

Happy Tuesday Loves,

Hope you are doing well.  I am okay, it's been raining like crazy for a while now, but I'll take it, it's not snow!!!

Speaking of snow, tonight I have some snowy nails I did a week or so ago.  I decided to do something outside the box and did my background in pinky purple and I love the way it came out even if I don't really like snow in real life :)

My base was OPI "I Manicure for Beads", then I took an eyeshadow applicator and sponged Essie "Splash of Grenadine" on the top half-ish of each nail.  I then stamped the stamped nails using Konad white polish with Winstonia "The North Pole" and "Winter Wonderland" plates.  The glitter on my pinky is China Glaze "The Outer Edge" and the glitter on my index nails is Funky Fingers "Olaf". I used a nail art brush and China Glaze "Dandy Lyin' Around" to do the snow and snowflakes on the stamped nails to add to the snowy look.






I Manicure For Beads.  I freaking LOVE this shade of purple, it was from the New Orleans collection that was out last year and so glad I picked this one up, it's so pretty :) 
That's it for tonight. Have a great rest of the night.

Your feel good for tonight is:

"Life is better when you are laughing."

This one is a good one and laughter really is the best medicine as they say :) So, laugh a lot and then a lot more.  I know I sure do in my life.

I leave you with Mr. Kitty and Miss Betty snuggled up one day, isn't this just the most adorable thing ever :) :) :)

Talk to you soon!

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment