Monday, January 9, 2017

Purple Power!!

Happy Monday Love Bugs,

Hope you are well and having a good day, it's Monday and the first week back to the grind after the time off for the holidays which is a bit hard, lol.  We were really busy all day at work and our phones just would not stop ringing, but, it did make the day go by quickly.  Over lunch I went for a hairs cut.  I got my hair cut in a cute little shag style and I like it a lot.  It's been quite a long time since I had a shag cut and I am happy that I got a shag again, it's cute :) I hope you had a good weekend also.  Mine was low key, uneventful and I am so okay with that.

Today I have some nails I did, wow, back in mid-October I think.  Now, just getting around to posting.  I did a base of Essie "Kimono-over" (this is from the current fall collection out now), then used eyeshadow applicators to create the gradient nails with Essie "Warm & Toasty Turtleneck", Essie "Bond with Whomever" and Color Club "Lavendarling".  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the gradient nails and a coat of Indigo Bananas "SF 35" holo top coat on the other nails. Love the way these turned out and am thinking of doing something similar to this for Halloween coming up and then fun Halloween stamping on top.  I think this would make a great background for some spooky nails :)  Ha, ha, as I was typing up when I may have done these I read down and saw this from when I did start this draft with the polishes and stuff I used for this mani, so, definitely sometime prior to Halloween, maybe even late September, lol :) Anyways, I do really love these, they turned out really pretty and cool me thinks :)






Kimono-Over on it's own.  This is a nice color, but, I really do have so many in this shade group already, but, hey, what is one more nice vampy color to have :)

That's it for today.  Have a great rest of the night.  I am just planning on chilling the rest of the night.  I'm going to read a book, cuddle with the kitties and Casey and that's about it.

Your feel good for today is: 

"It's always a good moment for a spontaneous dance party." 

LOVE this one, dance like no one's watching :) :) :) 

I leave you with Princess Pebbles looking adorable  :) 



Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment