Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Hoot.....Hoot........Some Super Cute Owls

Happy Hump Day,

Yay, we've made it to the middle of the week, yay!!  Not much to say tonight, my week is going okay, uneventful and I am so okay with that.  So, onto the nails.  Tonight I have some super cute owls I did last week.  I was so ridiculously happy with the way these came out, they made me so happy wearing these adorable little guys.  Hope you love them too as much as I do :)

My base was China Glaze "Electric Beat".  The owls I did with nail art brushes, dotting tools and a slew of different polishes, then I put one coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top.  The glitter on my thumb is one from Kleancolor, but I don't know the name, the label is off of the bottle.  On my pinky I put one coat of Starlight Polish "Nayru".



Here's some lip chap I have that kinda inspired these owls on my nails.  Aren't they adorable :)

Electric Beat on it's own.  This is a really pretty blue, I dig it :) 
Your feel good for tonight is:

"Today, practice kindness."

This one is so good and we should all practice kindness every day as often as we can.  I know I sure do try to each day!

Have a great rest of the night.  I leave you with Mr. Kitty cold and snuggled under a blanket one day. Isn't he so cute, he's a really good cat and I am so happy I adopted him, he's my buddy.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment