Sunday, February 5, 2017

Penguins on Parade

Happy Sunday My Loves,

Hello my loves, hope you are having a good weekend.  I am, got all my cleaning done yesterday, today I am going to go thru some stuff to get rid of/purge, hang out with Casey and the kitties, watch some of The Walking Dead marathon that's on AMC today, watch some of The Puppy Bowl/Kitten Half Time show on Animal Planet and just chill all day.  I don't watch nor care about football at all so no Super Bowl for me, but gotta watch that Puppy Bowl/Kitten Half Time, because, well, puppies and kittens :)  Next Sunday night is the mid-season premiere of The Walking Dead and I cannot wait, so ready to have my Walking Dead back on Sunday nights :) Gotta start thinking of my nails for next week too now, yay for zombie nails!!

Today my nails are some super cute penguins I did Friday night that I decided to do a neon base and with some neon glitter because penguins and neon are fun :) Hope you like them as much as I do. They came out so cute I think, I love them :) I love penguins, think they are such cute stinkin' animals and if I could have a penguin as a pet I so would, they are too cute especially the fuzzy baby penguins :)

My base is Fresh Paint "Guava".  I drew the penguins using nail art brushes and dotting tools for the eyes and different polishes I was too lazy to write down, lol.  I then put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the penguins.  The glitter accent is Wicked Polish "Hung Over the Rainbow".







Guava on it's own.  This is way more neon than my camera picked up. 
That's it for my penguins on parade nails.  Have a great rest of the day.

Your feel good for today is:

"Find the blessing in everything."

I love this one!!!

I leave you today with Dino talking to me one day.  He's a cutie, this one is and he's such a good cat too, he's my buddy. Talk to you soon!


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment