Sunday, February 12, 2017

Happy Dead Day Walkers

Happy Dead Day, YAY :)

It's Walking Dead Day, yay, yay, yay :)  I am so ready for tonight and The Walking Dead to be back, yay, all the yay!!!

For my nails for tonight I did some super cute zombies that I'd been wanting to try for awhile now and I am so in love with how they came out.  They are the cutest walkers ever :)

My base was China Glaze "Kalahari Kiss".  I sponged some grimy colors on the zombie nails first then used a slew of polishes and nail art brushes and dotting tools to draw the zombies.  The glitter on my pinky and thumb is Candy Laquer "Gingerbread Girl".  LOVE these so much and hope you do too :)





Kalahari Kiss on it's own.  This was the perfect base to use for zombies I think :) 
That's it for today.  Enjoy the rest of your day and Happy Dead Day!!!

I leave you with Dino making zombie kitty noises in this pic :)  Not really, he was yawning but he could so be making zombie noises in this :)

Talk soon loves!


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment