Sunday, June 17, 2018

Wavey Waves

Happy Sunday Friends,

I hope you are well and have had a good last couple of weeks since my last post!  Things are good my way, uneventful but good and I'll take that :)

Just a super quick post today of some wavey nails I did one day last week.  I think these turned out really pretty, I love the colors all together!

The darker base is Essie "Making Harmony" and the lighter is Essie "Bond With Whomever".  I used a nail art brush and a bunch I am being too lazy to type up :) to draw the waveys. I put a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" on top of the waves, then a coat of Morgan Taylor "Cellophane Coat" to finish. I did notice when I took pics that I so spaced on my right thumb and forgot to put a coat of "Fairy Dust" on top, oh well, I am a blond, what can I say and didn't ever fix it, lol!



Here's my thumb I forgot to "Fairy Dust", ha ha ha ha!!!
Making Harmony and Bond With Whomever on their own.  I think these two look really good together :) 
That's it for today, told you just a super quick post today :)  I'm feeling super lazy today!  Have a great rest of the weekend and I'll talk to you soon.

I leave you with Dino, Mr. Kitty and Miss Betty :) I love when they are all together like this, it makes my heart happy :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment