Sunday, June 24, 2018

Tie Dye Smoosh Stamping

Happy Sunday Loves,

Just a sooper dooper quick post today.  I've been sick since Friday with some sort of awful awful tummy bug, so this weekend has pretty much been sucky for me.  I've slept most of it away, ugh.  Feeling just slightly better today, but not much, ugh!

Today I have some smooshed stamped nails I did last week.  I love this plate, it's got several cool tie dye design images on it and I think it looks really good on top of these smooshed nails.  Hope you enjoy them! 

I did two bases, the light base is Essie "Young, Wild & Me", the darker is Orly "Frolic".  I then did drops of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "Pink Fast", Color Club "Miss Bliss", China Glaze "I Sea Ponies" and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" on the nails to smoosh.  I then took a piece of cut up sandwich bag placed on top of the nail and smooshed the polish.  I stamped using Kleancolor "Metallic Black" with Bundle Monster "Special FX BM-XL456" plate.  I put a coat of Color Club "Light the Way" on my pinkies and index nails and a coat of OPI "Snowflakes In the Air" on my thumbs to finish.




Frolic and Young, Wild & Me on their own. These look super pretty together me thinks. 
That's it for today.  I am going to lay back down, sleep, read and watch tv the rest of the day with the kitties.  Talk to you soon! I leave you with, what else, but kitties looking cute snuggling together.  This is Miss Betty, Mr. Kitty and Dino :) Have a great Sunday!


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment