Sunday, June 3, 2018

Cherr.....Cherr.....Cherrrrrries.......

Happy Sunday Friends,

I hope today finds you well and that life is good.  Things are good my way.  Today I am not doing much at all.  I cleaned Friday night and yesterday morning, then we went to my Mom's to do some stuff so today is pretty much a lazy day with the kitties and Casey (once he gets home from working for a few hours that is) :)

This morning I decided to do some cherry nail art since it's almost Summer time and fruit is always good in hot weather!  I think these turned out super cute and they were super easy to do too!

The dark green base is China Glaze "Emerald Bae" and the light green is Essie "Empower-mint".  I used Essie "Double Breasted Jacket", China Glaze "Emerald Bae" and a white nail striper with nail art brushes and dotting tools to draw the cherries.  I then put a coat of Color Club "Never A Dull Moment" on top of "Emerald Bae" to finish.





Emerald Bae and Empower-mint on their own.  I think these two greens look really nice together.
I love these cherry nails and think that these two greens look really good together!  Have a great rest of the weekend. 

Your feel good for today is this:

"Happy girls are the prettiest!"

Audrey Hepburn said that and I love, love, love this so much! 

I'll leave you with Mr. Kitty and Dino snuggling all cute together.  I love when the cats cuddle together, it's so cute and warms my heart!

Talk soon, my loves.


Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment