Thursday, October 11, 2018

Super Spooky Halloween Scene

Happy Thursday!

It's almost Friday, yay!  I am ready for the weekend!  We have two good friend that are getting married on Saturday and I can't wait for their wedding. It's going to be so nice to see them get hitched. They are both really good peeps and I am so happy for them. The wedding is outside and it's supposed to be really nice weather that day too so I am excited :)

Today I have my first Halloween nails for this year. I love these so much, they are so spoooooooooky, don't cha' think :)

My base is China Glaze "All "Aboard". I sponged on Essie "Coacha-Bella" an and unknown mini OPI (the gray). I stamped using Orly "Platinum Blush" with What's Up Nails "B031" and "B036" plates. I put a coat of Orly "Love Each Other" on the others to finish.




All Aboard on it's own. Purples like this will always have my heart :) 
Have a great day! I am about to leave for work now. I leave you with Dino and Miss Betty looking cute :)
Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment