Thursday, October 25, 2018

Witchy Witchy Witchy

Happy Thursday my loves,

The weekend is almost here, yay! It's been a long week this week.  Saturday night a good family friend died suddenly of a heart attack. He was only 39 and so young. It's so sad and just not fair, sigh. My heart is broken for his wife and daughter. So sad and Mike was a really nice, kind and good guy. His funeral is Friday. I'll  be going with my Mom and sister. After that we are going to go see my brother who is laid up currently after having surgery.  He's off work the next six weeks so he's  going to get bored and need some company, poor guy. Also, one of the last two remaining cats of my Dad's is dying, his days are numbered so it's been sad this week. It's so hard when one of those living connections to Dad

Tonight I have some more Halloween nails. This time it's some witch gear. I love how these turned out. They are cute I think 😁

The green base is Color Club "Feelin' Groovy" and the purple is OPI "Vant To Bite My Neck?". I drew the witch hat, legs and shoes using a black striper, gold striper and China Glaze "Stop Beachfrontin'". I then put a coat of BaronessX "Amatista" on my index and pinky nails to finish.





Feeling Groovy and Vant To Bite My Neck on their own
That's  all for tonight. Have a great rest of the night, talk soon.

I leave you with kitties, but, of course 😀 Here's Dino, Miss Betty and Buster (RIP buddy).

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment