Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Elfs For Santacon

Happy Hump Day, loves,

I hope you are well and that the week is treating you good! Mine has been okay. This past Saturday we had our local 9th annual Santacon which is just a bar crawl where we dress up as Santas or other Christmasy things. I always go as a type of Santa's helper and for this year I chose to do some elf nails for the occasion. This was the first time I did elf nails and I totally love how these turned out, they are so cute :) I have a few pics at the end of this post. Hope you like my happy little elves too :)

I did three bases here, the dark green is Sally Hansen X-treme Wear "Hustle Up", the lighter green is China Glaze "Treble Maker" and the nude is Loreal "Go Nude". I then used several polishes and stripers to draw the elfs that I was too lazy to type :) The green glitter on my index nails is an unbranded random beauty supply glitter and on my thumbs and pinkies I put a coat of Starlight Polish "Star Jewel".




Hustle Up, Treble Maker and Go Nude on their own. These were perfect bases for this mani I think :) 
Here's some pics, this is my friend, Amy, and me before we left to go meet everyone.
My friend, Ted, who came as a raver Santa, it was great :)
My friend, Josh, as The Grinch's dog, Max, and myself :)
My cousin, Missy, myself and Josh again :)
Here's a group shot of us at one of the bars we were at, such a fun time with super fun peeps. I look forward to Santacon so much every year, it's so much fun :) :)

Have a great rest of the night, I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Miss Betty and Dino.

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment