Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Gingerbread Houses for Christmas Day

Merry Merry Christmas my loves!!!

It's Christmas, I hope that you are spending time with your family and loved ones today if you celebrate. Casey and I are going to his family today then we will be hanging with our fur kids the rest of the day. On Sunday I went to church with my Mom and sister, then went to see some cousins. I think this weekend I am going to go see my brother and sis-in-law then for the holiday. It's too hard and tiring to do both families in one day so I like to spread it out over the holidays seeing family. It's also 24 hours of A Christmas Story on TV and I have been and so will be watching that till the last showing this afternoon :) It's so good and such a classic.

Today for Christmas I have some gingerbread house nails. I flippin' love these, think they turned out so darn cute :) Hope you like them too :)

My bases are China Glaze "Sneaker Head" (red), China Glaze "Mahogany Magic" (brown" and Essie "Off Tropic" (green). I drew the houses with a white striper, "Sneaker Head" and "Off Tropic". The red and green glitter is a Rite Aid one. I put a coat of Revlon "Gold Glaze" on my thumbs and Starlight Polish "Flame Sniper" on my pinkies.
Here's my nails with our tree, it's s a little table top one, so it's cat safe :) :)




Off Tropic, Mahogany Magic and Sneaker Head on their own. These were perfect bases for this I think :) 
Here's my sister, myself and cousins from Sunday.
 My Mommy and me with Dusty. We gave him one gift to open on Sunday since I won't see him today. His gift was marshmallows :)
 Dusty opening his gift :)
That's it for today. Have a great Christmas friends. I'll talk to you soon. I leave you with Mr. Kitty in a box :) :) :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment