Sunday, December 23, 2018

Christmas Candy

Happy Sunday,

Hello my loves, hope you are well and that you are ready for Christmas if you celebrate. Today I am going to church with my Mommy then going to see my cousins and hang out with my horse for a bit.

Today I have some super simple stamping I did of Christmas candy this past week for our Christmas lunch we had at work on Thursday. I think these are very pretty!

My base is Essie "Cherry On Top". I stamped using Funky Fingers "Gesso" and Whats Up Nails B003 plate. The glitter is a snowman glitter from Rite Aid from several years back. I put a coat of Starlight Polish "Oak Evolution" on my pinky and index nails to finish.


Cherry On Top on it's own. I love, love, love this shade of red. 
Have a great Sunday, I'll talk to you on Christmas when I post my gingerbread house nails that I did this morning for Christmas :) I leave you with Miss Betty and Dino snoozing looking so cute :)

Polish & Purrs,

Melly

Have you loved your cuticles today?

No comments:

Post a Comment